When you’re having a Gladiator Lift system installed, we’re available to offer the benefit of our vast experience to ensure perfect fitting. Whether it’s a question about assembly, fitting or change of use we’re ready to take your call.
Extensive experience with controls
Offering you the benefit of having worked with Kollmorgen controls since 1997, Gladiator Lifts have inside out knowledge of those systems allowing us to –
- Offer solutions – ensuring stress free installation to meet the performance specification.
- Rectify problems – fault finding on Kollmorgens range of control systems, MPK3000, MPK4000, MPK400, MPK40 and the new MPK411.
- Assess suitability – existing installations assessed for realistic performance changes & upgrades.
Understanding mechanical processes
If you need someone who fully understands your lift technology we can advise on -
- Breakdown – discussing problems and establishing the best course of action.
- Change of priority – Changing functionality. For example blocking floors for security purposes.
- Software adaptations – scalable software means no upgrade shocks.
Keeping processes simple means we can often resolve problems over the phone - avoiding call out charges.
If you want support and advice from a team that understands the controls, electrics, mechanics and build of quality lifts, call Gladiator Lifts or get in touch to ask us a question.
Quality after sales service
Whether you need a new solution or breakdown advice, we offer comprehensive experience and knowledge to keep your lift working the way you want it.
Next day delivery of parts
If you need parts we’ll courier them to you, offering next day delivery. With established supply lines we’ll provide exactly what you need at a competitive price.