Upgrading your lift for improved performance
Completely renewing your lift can cause logistical problems and decommissioning of the existing motoroom may not be an option.
Keeping your lift in great shape
Providing a solution that will keep your lift working for years to come our plans include -
- Using your existing motor room – making the most of existing areas for easy maintenance and access.
- Ensuring compliance - from low head room to shallow pits, observing all legal requirements and compliances
- A new lift - the Optio Plus is the right choice
Offering you fewer breakdowns and increased reliability, a new and efficient lift will save you money on unnecessary call outs and the expense of new parts.
Whatever questions you need an answer to, get in touch. At Gladiator Lifts we’ve got a new way of looking at lift replacement that may surprise you.
Choice of finish
Whatever you decide the final finish is your choice, so your lift doesn’t just work better, but looks better too. The options include-
- Controller siting – convenient location and aesthetically pleasing
- Interior design – change the look of your lift with a choice of finishes
- Landing cabinet remote – position and appearance giving the right first impression
If an optimised lift with intelligent control sounds interesting, call us for a chat today.